Child / Peadiatric Short Leg Cast Protector
These comfortable waterproof protectors simply slip over the cast or dressing to protect them when taking a bath or shower.
Protects the foot, ankle and lower leg.
- Non-latex reusable design
- Rigid fitting ring for easy application using one hand
- Flexible watertight sealing diaphragm
- Recommended by Doctors for showering and bathing
- With normal care this products lasts 8 - 12 weeks.
- Seal held in rigid ring to allow easy application and removal
- Length: 46cm (18")
- Ring diameter: 18cm (7")
Important Saftey Notes:
- Pro Seal is designed for therapeutic care and daily showering, not for recreational water activities.
- May be slippery when wet.
- For bathtub use do not put weight on the plastic ring.
- With children, adult supervision is recommended.
- Consult your doctor if the diaphragm causes discomfort or swelling.
- This product is a reusable product, however is single patient use.
- Not suitable for use with open or undressed wounds or when swimming.