Dyna-Tek Owl Wheelchair Cushion
The Dyna – Tek Owl Cushion is a uniquely designed postural management product, providing exceptional pressure re-distribution via it’s “Owl contoured design”.
The Dyna – Tek Owl Cushion is a uniquely designed postural management product, providing exceptional pressure re-distribution via it’s “Owl contoured design”. This product is specifically made for users considered to be at “Elevated Risk” of pressure ulcer development, with consideration towards pelvic tilt aspects amongst other key areas.
Designed predominantly for use in a wheelchair, housing the ischial tuberosities within it’s circular surface. However, this product is equally applicable to that of a ward or homecare environment.
The Dyna – Tek Owl provides the ultimate combination of pressure care and patient comfort.
- Risk Category At Risk / Elevated Risk
- Weight Limit 24 Stone - 152 kg
- Warranty 2 Years
- Dimensions 43 cm x 43 cm x 7.5 cm (17” x 17” x 3”)
- Foam Density CMHR Base 38 - 40 kg/m3 Nominal Hardness - 200 Newtons
- Fatigue Class Severe
- Fire RetardancyBS7176
- Cushion Weight 1.3 kg
- Hypochlorite Solution compatible 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection controlguidelines)
- Unique “Owl” surface design Creates exceptional pelvic stability and ischial housing
- Profiled foam surface Provides excellent pressure re-distribution & important patient comfort
- Finest quality CMHR foam Prevents patient bottoming out & aids patient transfer
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover (impregnated with an anti fungal agent) Reduces shear & friction forces, whilst assisting infectioncontrol policies (can be laundered up to 80o C)
- Non-slip base
- Aids moving & handling procedures, providing ultimate patient safety
- Suitable for wheelchair users