Hand & Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide
- This book blends the technical and clinical skills and knowledge of hand surgery and hand therapy for the treatment of common medical conditions affecting the upper extremity.
- Written in an outline format, it covers non-surgical and surgical procedures, along with purpose and rationale.
- Conservative and postoperative rehabilitation are reviewed, as well as potential postoperative complications. 784 pages and 289 illustrations. 3rd edition ©2006. Paperback.
- This book covers the following subjects:
- Wound management
- Nerve injuries and compression
- Tendon injuries
- Wrist and distal radial ulnar joint
- Special topics