Introduction To Splinting: 3 Edition
- This book integrates technical knowledge with hands-on learning through a unique combination textbook/workbook format.
- You'll gain essential knowledge and discover problem-solving techniques to design and fabricate splints for any situation.
- Splinting tools, processes, and techniques
- Current trends and the latest research
- Occupation-based splinting
- Splints for the elbow, shoulder, fingers etc.
- Considerations when splinting children and older adults