Plant Pot Trolley
- When it comes to moving weighty plant pots, planters or tubs there’s a hard way and an easy way.
- The hard way involves a lot of sweating, struggling and the possibility of straining your back and knees.
- The easy way is to use this specially designed easy rolling trolley.
- It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. One: place the plant pot on the base of the trolley.
- Two: slide the height-adjustable grabber arms down to grip the edge of the pot securely.
- Three: tilt the trolley back (only gentle pressure required) and roll.
- Ideal for shifting large planters and window boxes from their winter storage back into the garden.
- Also great for moving fuchsias and hydrangeas out of the blazing sun or carrying sacks, boxes and awkward loads.
- Built to last from powder-coated tubular steel, our trolley is fitted with easy-rolling 19cm wheels, weighs just 3.7kg (8lbs) yet can carry up to 65kg (143lbs) with minimum effort.
- Suitable for pots 20-75cm (8-29½in) high, it measures
- Simple home assemble required.
- Length 103 (40in)
- Width 42 (16in)
- Depth 28cm (11in)