Purell Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 Antiviral Formula - 350ml
Out of stock
PURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 Antiviral Formula - 350ml
- PURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 antiviral formula is Ideal for use in healthcare environments to reduce the transmission of viruses.
- With its high efficiency, skin friendly formulation the PURELL hand sanitising gel VF481 has a broad spectrum activity against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
- Fragrance free and designed for high frequency use the hand sanitising gel is formulated for fast acting drying so no rinse or towels are needed.
- PURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 has a unique blue tint for easy recognition.
- The Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 antiviral formula is specifically designed to meet the European antiviral norm EN 14476 and is clinically proven to be mild on the skin.
- Also conforms to EN 12791 in 60 seconds, prEN13727, EN 1040, EN 14348, EN 1275 and EN 1500 in 15 seconds.
- Dispenser Operating Method: Pump Bottle
- Soap Type: Sanitising Gel
- Size: 350ml
Write Your Own Review