- The sleeve aid has been designed to assist in the dressing process
- It will help with assisted dressing and a tremendous help with self dressing, increaseing confidance & independance
- This can be used with any type of sleeved clothing from pajamas to cardigans to outdoor clothes
- Insert the supported arm into the mouth of the sleeve, the conical shape will help its passage through the sleeve.
- The smooth surface of the sleeve aid will allow the arm to pass easily through the sleeve.
- It will deliver the hand to the cuff of the article of clothing, with the minimum of pressure.
- Depending upon the tightness of the cuff, the arm and sleeve aid may be able to pass through the cuff.
- Otherwise the hand will be delivered to the cuff, where the sleeve may be withdrawn, allowing the hand to be eased the the restrictive cuff