Toilet Raiser Seat
Toilet Raiser Seat - Did you know toilet bowls have been getting progressively lower over the years? The average height used to be 16″ but today its 14″ - which creates problems for elderly and disabled users.
This well-designed toilet raiser not only elevates the seat height by a significant 5″ but also incorporates sturdy arms to assist in getting up and down.
- Fits directly over existing seat, securing onto bowl with easy twist-lock at the front.
- Plastic seat contoured for comfort and hygiene.
- Suitable for toilets with rims no deeper than 4.5cms.
- Fits in minutes to any toilet, no tools needed, Hygienic, easy to wipe clean surface
- Supports up to 300lbs.
- 53cm (21") is the width,
- 44.5cm (18") is front to back
- 34.5cm (13.5") is the height of the unit