Wonder Garden Gloves
- It’s easy to see what makes these gardening gloves different - those big, strong ABS ‘claws’ on the fingers of the right hand.
- Inspired by the front paws of moles, they let you dig, rake, scrape and scoop earth, compost, even gravel - without hurting your fingers or damaging your nails.
- And that’s not all... Both gloves are made from elastic polyester - so one size fits all - and they’re designed to protect your hands from prickles, mud and water.
- In addition, the left-hand glove has rubber fingertips for greater sensitivity when planting or doing delicate jobs.
- Tough, durable and rinse-clean,our Wonder Garden Gloves are supplied in packs of 2 pairs, for twice as much ‘hands-on’ enjoyment!